Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Services for all age groups
Our ophthalmology services
Our team of first-rate ophthalmology specialists offer a wide range of diagnostic and treatment measures for disorders and injuries affecting the eyes. Our Ophthalmology center is designed to welcome and serve patients of all ages, from three to one hundred and three, where they will receive expert consultation at the Augenzentrum Muttenz-Pratteln, as well as benefitting from our extensive and vital connections to the ophthalmological community network.
We are pleased to offer the following range of treatments and services listed below. For any and all questions, comments, or other concerns, please contact us at any time. We look forward to welcoming you!
Eye examinations, diagnosis, consultations:
- General ophthalmological examination
- Vision testing and prescription of spectacles
- Measurement of intraocular pressure and glaucoma screening
- Examination of the retina, including diabetes screening
- Laser tomography (OCT) of the retina
- Visual field testing
- Vision training for children and adults
- Examination and therapy of squinting (strabism)
- Dry eye syndrome
Treatments, operations, eye surgery competencies:
- Cataract surgery
- Intravitreal injections for age-related macular degeneration (AMD), diabetes, vascular occlusion, uveitis
- Laser treatment of secondary cataracts, the iris, selective laser trabeculoplasty (SLT) for glaucoma
- Glaucoma surgery
- Surgery of the conjunctiva, cornea and eyelid