Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Infrastructure at the ophthalmological center
We work in a future-oriented way
Top-level skills and expertise and personal care are some of the core values at our specialized ophthalmological center.
At the same time we seek to offer our patients added value in terms of our infrastructure by investing on an ongoing basis in state-of-the-art and leading-edge diagnostic procedures and special ophthalmological equipment.
We take a very pragmatic approach here. If it’s good and has proven valuable in practice, then it should be available to our patients too.
Our diagnostic and interventional equipment includes the following:
- Perimeter (visual field testing)
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT) of the front and back of the eye
- Pentacam (topography of the cornea)
- Optomap (wide-field retinal camera)
- Slit-lamp photography
- SLT (selective laser trabeculoplasty) to reduce intraocular pressure
- YAG laser (secondary cataract and iris surgery)